Radiographer / Mammographer
Our Sydney CBD & Rhodes practices offer an excellent opportunity to a qualified Radiographer / Junior CT Radiographer. This job will further develop your career path. CT and mammography training potentially on offer for the right candidate.
Our organisation provides a comprehensive diagnostic radiology service which allow you the opportunity to further develop medical imaging skills.
What’s on offer:
- Full Time Position with competitive salary/rates
- Great working environment with multi-culture respect
- Great working conditions with caring/attentive management team
- Ongoing training opportunities and flexible work arrangements
- Career development path opportunities
To be successful you will need to have:
- Experience as a Radiographer (minimum newly qualified)
- CT experience preferable, but not essential
- Ability to do Mammo essential, training provided
- Proactive team player
- Good communication skills
- Multilingual ability desirable
- AHPRA registration
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or for further information, please call Lois on 02 8765 8822.