There are several options for you to receive your patient’s results.
- Patient pick up: After the patient has performed their examination, the results (films and radiologist’s report) are usually available for the patient to collect after two hours.
- Delivery: For many practices in the Sydney CBD and Pyrmont, we offer to deliver the results by courier on the next working day. We will discuss this option with your patient.
In addition to the above options, you are able to receive the radiologist’s report via:
- Fax: A copy of the report can be faxed to you as soon as it is ready. If you would like to receive a faxed copy of the patient’ report, please indicate so on the patient’s referral.
- Electronic transmission: For certain referrers the patient’s report is digitally transmitted and available for download as soon as the report has been verified by our radiologist. To organise this option please contact us via phone (02) 92819888 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: If you would like to discuss your patient’s results with the radiologist or wish to receive any previous reports, feel free to call us during our opening hours.