Before your visit:
- You must have a doctor’s referral for all examinations. If you do not present us a doctor’s referral, we are not allowed to perform your scan.
- If you have been referred for a CT scan or Ultrasound, you must make a booking by calling us on 9281 9888, or visiting in person during our opening hours
- Take note of any preparation requirements (such as fasting or drinking water) that are instructed when making a booking.
- You will receive a reminder from us (1 working day prior to the date of your scan) regarding your booking.
On the day:
- Fulfill any preparation requirements and turn up 5 minutes before your appointment time
- If you have any previous films or reports that may be relevant to your examination, bring them along. These will be returned to you after your appointment.
- Have your doctor’s referral and Medicare card (if you have one) ready to hand to the receptionists.
After your scan:
- The receptionists will advise you when your examination results are ready to collect. Usually this takes around 2 hours.
- If your referring doctor is in the CBD, most of the time we offer to deliver the results to them directly, on the next working day. The receptionists will tell you if this option is available to you.